Night and Day Exhibition


I think that our exhibition in the Night and Day cafe was quite a success, I think everything came together well. Everyone's final outcomes looked great on the night and I think the people who came seemed to have a good time, i also think that the location we choose was quite good to suit our project as it fits well with the theme of the Northern Quarter.


Setting up the exhibition.. we took our work down to the Night and Day cafe on the Tuesday morning of our exhibition to set up our work, it went quite smoothly compared to previous exhibitions i have set up in the past.




This is my submission in the exhibition, it is an oil painting in an abstract expressionist style based my drawings of buildings from around the Northern Quarter. I was quite happy with my final outcome and I think i will create more paintings like this in the future. 


Check out more of my art at davidpearsonart.com.